Pages

Thursday 17 May 2012

BaByliss Thermo Ceramic Rollers


Like a lot of girls out there, I have a bit of an obsession with Kate Middleton and her beautiful, glossy, thoroughbred mane. Over the last 18 months I have seen my hairstyle choices migrate from poker straight right angles to the root boosted, bouncy look I'm currently sporting today. So it's out with the straighteners and in with the wide barrelled tongs and heated rollers.

BaByliss seems to have become the official styling partner for all of my Middleton-esque needs, due to their affordability, easy access from most Boots stores and excellent reviews online I now have around five different styling appliances. This post is an homage to the Thermo Ceramic heated rollers.

As a novice to heated rollers I found them an excellent companion; they are very easy to use and I can usually wrap up all of my (long, thick, unruly) hair within 10 minutes. For this picture I simply blow-dried my hair (head upside-down for maximum volume) before applying and left in for just 20 minutes. 

I usually need a LOT of hairspray to set the curls in place for any length of time but this is mainly due to the thickness and weight of my hair, however the excitement I get when unwinding the rollers to find glamorous, unsinged, naturally bouncy waves is akin to finding all you ever wanted for Christmas at the bottom of your tree.

Ta-dah!

No comments:

Post a Comment