Pages

Wednesday 20 June 2012

Lacura Multi-Intensive Serum


 My recent trip home to see the family in Derbyshire also meant a chance to visit their nearest Aldi to see if there was any chance of getting in on the Lacura skincare bandwagon. Luckily, they had quite an impressive selection.

I think I may have bought about one of everything, and when I rang it all up at the checkout was amazed to find the bill only came to about £20. 

This particular product, the multi intensive serum is what people seen to be raving about the most so I bought two (only £3.49 each). A couple of years ago a blind test was executed on  2000 women to trial various skin products currently on the market in brand-less packaging. Surprisingly this out performed high end creams hands down in their collective opinion and naturally as soon as the results were published, products began to disappear from the shelves. 

I will be reporting on it more as my skin gets to know the product better. I'm currently mixing it in with day and night cream but only using a small amount. The Shea butter is very evident as from my first application I felt an instant injection of moisture which is a great help in this hot weather where my skin can feel quite parched. 

This serum, like everything in Lacura's range claims to be suitable for all skin types however, I am not sure how this intense moisture surge would fare if I had oily skin, but it feels gentle enough for sensitive faces.

I am interested to know what other people's thoughts or experiences are for the Lacura range so please get in touch or leave a comment give your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment