Pages

Monday 11 June 2012

Benefit Cha Cha Tint


If you like the dewy, doll-face look then Cha Cha Tint is worth visiting your local Benefit counter for a sample. I have been a fan of their BeneTint in the past (who hasn't?) but have never been too keen on applying a stain to my face. This is mainly because I have quite dry skin and occasionally found that by the time I have worked the tint onto my cheeks the foundation I had laid down previously has been rubbed away.

I waited hopefully for a day when Benefit would create a slightly creamer alternative and perhaps even in a squeezy tube to make it more portable but then Origins launched Pinch Your Cheeks and I converted that instead.

Cha Cha Tint has recently won me back; the product contained within their nail varnish packaging is still very fluid but much creamier and I find the shade adorable. It's the only coral with a pinky tone that I have seen on the market so far which is great for me because the colour works well with my pale complexion / dark hair. It also looks fantastic over a whisper of bronzer.

When I pair Cha Cha Tint with an orange-based red lipstick I feel like my whole face is transformed. It seems to bring out different colours in my eyes and takes on a whole glow of its own. Needless to say this is a great pick me up for tired, hungover skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment